goodmorningpapua.com – Habema Lake is one of the natural attractions located at the foot of Mount Trikora, Jayawijaya. By local people this lake is also known as Yuginopa Lake.
Habema Lake presents a very stunning natural panorama. Even while being here you have the opportunity to see the beautiful snow from Trikora Peak.
For those of you who can’t wait to know more about Habema Lake, let’s look at the nine portraits below:
1. The complete address of this lovely lake serving as a vacation destination is in Tipalok, Pelebaga District, Jayawijaya Regency, Papua
2. The combination of beautiful waters and green natural vegetation growing around it produces a very perfect view of the lake
3. Covering an area of more than 200 hectares, Habema Lake stretches beautifully along the Trikora plateau
4. The height of Habema Lake is about 3,300 meters above sea level
5. This makes this tourist spot one of the highest lakes in the archipelago and is called the lake above the clouds
6. The clear blue water of Habema Lake and seeming quite fresh flows into small rivers in various parts of Papua Province
7. By the Dani tribe, this lake is sacred because it is considered a symbol of fertility in the land of Papua
8. If you want to spend the night, you have to prepare a complete lunch because at night the temperature around the lake reaches 0 degrees Celsius
9. Not only enjoying the charm of the lake, you can also do cultural tours to find out the way of life, habits, and customs of the local people.